Sunday, November 13, 2011

From the Desk of Adminstrative Vice President for Academics Wright | "This too shall pass"

I am the AVP for Academics. I create programs catered to students Academically; I meet with the provost to voice share the voice of students. The most difficult task for my position is creating programs that the students would actually come to because most students aren’t interested in Academic programs; such as spelling bees and etc.The position isn’t as stressful as the other AVP's because it doesn't entitle me actually working closely with the students as oppose to Student Life, or Communications. Click the read more link to read more!

Signed,
AVP for Academics Wright 




Name your favorite song.
1+1 by Beyonce

If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? 

I have 7 Tattoos but if i were to get another one it would be flowers on my right leg.

If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
I would pay off all of my college loans, invest some, then I would use the rest to live comfortably for me and my family.

What is your favorite quote?
"This too shall pass" it’s a proverb indicating that all material conditions, positive or negative are temporary.

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
Probably something illegal, like robbing a bank.

Signed,
AVP for Academics Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment