Sunday, November 13, 2011

From the Desk of Adminstrative Vice President for Student Life Wilherne | “Not everybody can be famous. But everybody can be great”

I am the AVP for Student Life. I plan and implement USG programs that the student body will be interested in.  I also assist USG organizations with programs planning. I attend Senate, USG Executive Board, Student Life Committee, and AVP's meetings every week. This position can be time consuming. What’s important is finding a happy median between working, being a good student and finding time to have a social life. Click the read more tab to read more!


Signed,
AVP for Student Life Wilherne  





Name your favorite song.
Make you feel my love - Adele 

If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? 
If I had a tattoo it would be of a Sankofa – It means  “looking to the past to create the future”.


If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it? 
If I have a million dollars I would buy a house and car, pay off my family house and bills, buy some more pets to keep my dog, luck company,  pay for school for my siblings and I, go on a shopping spree, and donate to my church, Buffalo State College and ASPCA

What is your favorite quote? 
“People rarely remember what you said, but they’ll always remember how you made them feel.” –Unknown

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
If I was invisible for a day I would visit the inside of the white house, go to fashion events for free and sit with Oprah on her day off. 

Signed,
AVP for Student Life Wilherne  


No comments:

Post a Comment