Sunday, November 13, 2011

Secretary Robinson | "I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it."

I am the Secretary for USG. I’m responsible for taking minutes at all USG E-Board, Senate and Corporate meetings. When not in meetings or class I wander from office to office on the fourth floor to see what is going on and know what the up-coming events, programs and projects are.  I also give feedback and share ideas.  My job can be stressful at times because I’m a stickler for wanting the minutes accurate and I don’t want to miss anything.  The most difficult part is trying to type everything when someone is talking fast.  But I like the challenge. Click the read more link to read more!



Signed,
Secretary Robinson 



Name your favorite song.
I have a few favorite songs:
At Last – Etta James
This Will Be (An Ever Lasting Love) - Natalie Cole
What’s Going On – Marvin Gaye
All Lauryn Hill Songs

I also really like Drake, Adele, and Jill Scott, and I think Nicki Minaj, and Eminem are really talented

If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be?
I would get a Koi Fish on my foot OR inspirational words or symbols on my back


If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
First thing I would is pay off ALL school debt. Take a trip to Germany, some parts of Africa and India. Lastly, I would create a scholarship fund, and I would open a Bakery/Café with my mom

What is your favorite quote?
I can be changed by what happens to me. But, I refuse to be reduced by it.”- Maya Angelou

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
I would wander around the White House to see what is really going on. 

Signed,
Secretary Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment