Tuesday, November 15, 2011

From the Desk of Adminstrative Vice President for Community Affairs Sumbundu

I am the AVP for Community Affairs. This is a very unique position due to the responsibilities that come with the job. Some of my tasks range from community service, awareness programs and being a liaison between the student body and the administrative body. I also serve on the Alumni Board, the Intercollegiate Athletic Board and the Daycare Board. Like many other positions, it takes a lot of work to put events together while concentrating on other task as they emerge. Being able to prioritize and having a good support team to work with, makes my job a little easier. Sometimes, the most difficult aspect of the job is getting speakers for events and also getting students to participate. As your AVP, I take the pride in maximizing outcome of student to events and minimize cost of events in order to use your mandatory student activity fees to the best of my ability.I rather not answer the questions about my personal life. 

Signed,
AVP for Community Affairs Sumbundu 

No comments:

Post a Comment