Sunday, October 23, 2011

From the Desk of Treasure Lipka | "Be yourself with passion and intensity"



 
My position is the USG Treasurer. My duty is to manage USG finances ensuring that the students’ mandatory activity fee is spent properly. I also oversee the USG member organization's treasurers. This job is stressing in many ways but it can also be extremely rewarding. Besides the entailment of the job itself being a challenge, I also find having to say "no" to Orgs, or having to deal with the fact that most of what I do deals with time sensitive matters a bit challenging. But I have it pretty well managed and I have done a lot of great things in the name of USG. 

Signed,
Treasure Lipka 
Name your favorite song. 

Lately, I have been listening to a lot of Adele, Weezer, and Muse. 

If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? 

A paw print on my chest. 

If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it? 

Pay off my student loans, backpack around Europe, max out my Roth IRA, and donate the rest to charity.

What is your favorite quote? 

"Be yourself with passion and intensity" 
-Anonymous

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? 

I'd probably have to call in sick to work...wouldn't want to get fired. Then, run amok.
Signed,
Treasure Lipka

No comments:

Post a Comment