Sunday, October 23, 2011

From the Desk of Vice President Huggins | "Times lost can never be found again"

My position on USG is Executive Vice President. Some of my duties are to assist and take on the duties as president in his/her absence. Be the direct supervisors to the AVPs'. Lastly, serving as the communication link between the E-Board and Business Staff. The most difficult thing to do in my position or any position on USG is the failure to remember that I am too a student and that comes first. 
Signed,
Vice President Huggins 


Name your favorite song.
If This World Was Mine by Luther Vandross 

If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be?
I already have 3 tattoos. But, if I was to get another one it would be of a dancer pose on my back because I am a dancer.  

If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
I had a million dollars I would restart my dance company and school with portion of it and the other I would give to my family.  

What is your favorite quote?
My favorite quotes are "Dance like No ones Watching" and" Time lost can never be found again"
-Anonymous  

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
If I could be invisible for just one day there is no telling what I would do.

Signed,
Vice President Huggins 

No comments:

Post a Comment