Sunday, October 23, 2011

From the Desk of Senator Pro Temp Rogers | “Treat others like you would want to be treated”

My position is the Senator Pro Temp. My duties are to make sure Senators are doing their job. As well as doing the job of EVP Huggins if he is not present, updating committee and contacts list, and also chairing the food service committee. It’s hard figuring out when or when not to give out absences. Especially when I want to treat everyone fair, but some circumstances are different or when I continuously tell senators what they need to be doing, yet they don’t do it and I don’t want to be a mother and dictate them about it. Some days are more stressful than others, but I get the job done!
Signed,
Senator Pro Temp Rogers

Name your favorite song.
Too many to list
If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be?
It would be something really cute and girly.
If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Pay off my loans, invest, go shopping, and buy my mom and grandma whatever they want.
What is your favorite quote?
“Treat others like you would want to be treated”
-Anonymous 
If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
I would probably follow all of my favorite “celebrities” .


Signed,
Senator Pro Temp Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment