Sunday, October 23, 2011

From the Desk of President Garfinkle | "Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other."


As the President of USG, I am responsible for meeting with the College Administration to make sure the voices of the students are heard. Other duties of mine include chair of the Executive Branch, and the Senate Meetings and overseeing the efficient functions of all divisions of USG. This position is stressful in some ways, but I enjoy representing the undergraduates at Buffalo State College. It is hard to make everyone happy but I try. 


Signed,
President Garfinkle

Name your favorite song. 
I don't have a favorite song I like all different genres of music 

If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? 
It would have a heart and say RIP JAG in memory of my grandfather 

If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it? 
I would pay off school loans, donate some to a charity, give some to my parents and then put it in a bank. 

What is your favorite quote?
Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
- John F. Kennedy 

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? 
I would probably do something mischievous. 


Signed,
President Garfinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment